Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Favs 5/15/09

1. Confederate Jasmine
this is my favorite plant EVER!!! Hearty for zones 8-11, I was devastated when I moved to a zone 3-4 two years ago. I was recently at my local plant nursery and I squeeled with delight when I found "my" Jasmine in their tropical plant section!! I brought some home this week and I have been enjoying it immensly! The scent is HEAVENLY... and I will bring my sweetie plant inside when the weather gets chilly :)

Photobucket

2. Dave Ramsey & Financial Peace University
I have loved Dave for several years now... he is a financial genious! Matt and I went through his course "Financial Peace University" several years ago & learned so much! We just decided to go through the course again and our first class was this week. I am excited :)

Photobucket

3. Gerbera Daisies
I LOVE these gorgeous flowers! I won a lovely vase full of them this week at MOPS. I have been enjoying them in my living room ever since :)

Photobucket

4. Close to My Heart "Be Yourself" Diva Stamp Set

I love these DIVA stamps! I went to a crop last weekend and there was a CTMH rep there with all her goodies! I had so much fun playing and shopping and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stamp set! (stamp of the month for May!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

5. Texas Roadhouse

Recently discovered this restaurant and it is quickly rising to my favs! I love the rolls & I have a blast everytime we go! YUM!!!

Photobucket



Hope y'all have a WONDERFUL weekend! Enjoy it!
xoxo~ Zoa

PS.....After 10 years.......Shimmerz is bringing back SPRITZ!!!
To Celebrate the re-lease of Spritz on May 20th, Shimmerz is having a Giveaway.

7 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Love your favorites, Zoa. I love those daisies, too!! Have a great weekend-

Jeni Boisvert said...

love your favs, those daisys are sooooooo pretty!!!!

Jill said...

OMG Gerbera Daisies! *swoon* My fave flowers EVA! I have them as my desk top background.

Texas Roadhouse is rawking awesome!!!

I love CTMH stamps! I "need" get some more *wink*... LOL!

pink4u said...

Wow Zoa!! I remember MOPS!!My dearest and best friends are the ones I met there almost 18 years ago!! I LOVE MOPS!!! Now the kids are all grown but we still meet once a month for lunch!!

Beautiful flowers!!!

AND oh my....I NEED those stamps...so cute!!!!

Have a great weekend!!
Joanie :)

Scrapfaire said...

Zoa...love your blog! Thanks for the heads up on the shimmerz and THOSE STAMPS are CUTE!!!

Kaytee said...

Those stamps are really awesome!! Great fives! I love Jasmine! Smells so beautiful!

Gine said...

Great fives...I love fresh cut flowers and always try to have some in my house
Have to try out the shimmerz

Have a great week =)