Sunday, January 11, 2009

Scrapping the Music "Hands"

Photobucket

I am so honored that I was asked to be the
Guest Designer for the popular challenge blog:
Scrapping the Music
for the month of January!!

The purpose of the blog is to challenge scrappers
to use song titles or lyrics as an inspiration.

Each week there is a new song posted on
the blog (on Sundays)
and you have a week to complete your layout
and submit it!

This site is AWESOME- go check it out!

Scrapping the Music


For my first week as the GDT,
the song was
"Hands" by Jewel

I love this song! There is a line in the song
about how "we are God's hands"
I used this line as the inspiration for my page!

I journaled about how Matt and I
have gotten involved with the youth group
at our church and how we feel God has
called us into this ministry!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Leah said...

Congrats on being the GDT over there. I love that challenge blog and haven't played in a while. I need to get over there. Love your LO!

Shirley said...

Congrats Zoa! I've missed seeing your awesome creations so thought I'd check you out tonight!

Unknown said...

Congrats Zoa!! I've missed chatting with you and seeing your awesome layouts, so I came over to make sure you were still alive and well! lol

Jenny B in Indy said...

Love it, Zoa!! Love the one with you and Annie, too. Very pretty!!