Sunday, January 11, 2009

Scrapping the Music "Hands"

Photobucket

I am so honored that I was asked to be the
Guest Designer for the popular challenge blog:
Scrapping the Music
for the month of January!!

The purpose of the blog is to challenge scrappers
to use song titles or lyrics as an inspiration.

Each week there is a new song posted on
the blog (on Sundays)
and you have a week to complete your layout
and submit it!

This site is AWESOME- go check it out!

Scrapping the Music


For my first week as the GDT,
the song was
"Hands" by Jewel

I love this song! There is a line in the song
about how "we are God's hands"
I used this line as the inspiration for my page!

I journaled about how Matt and I
have gotten involved with the youth group
at our church and how we feel God has
called us into this ministry!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Leah said...

Congrats on being the GDT over there. I love that challenge blog and haven't played in a while. I need to get over there. Love your LO!

Shirley said...

Congrats Zoa! I've missed seeing your awesome creations so thought I'd check you out tonight!

Ching-a-ling said...

Congrats Zoa!! I've missed chatting with you and seeing your awesome layouts, so I came over to make sure you were still alive and well! lol

Jenny B in Indy said...

Love it, Zoa!! Love the one with you and Annie, too. Very pretty!!