Saturday, April 25, 2009

Friday Favs 4/24/09

Photobucket

late again..... it is just too beautiful outside!

1. Holland's Landscaping & Garden Center in Moorhead, MN
My dear friend, Charity B., took me here yesterday and I had an absolute blast! Even though the garden area wasn't completely ready, (afterall, it is still the tale end of winter here!) they are definitely getting ready for Spring!! They had some of the funnest stuff! I was like a kid in a candy store there- so many great handmade items for both your home and garden, and a lot of them made by local artists! I can't wait to go back :)

Photobucket

2. Pink Paislee {duh!}
I love this company- usually because they are so fun and GIRLY, however I about fainted when I received the new "Fetching" line in a kit- awesome awesome awesome! I love this line and it is perfect for BOYS! (kit reveal in less than a week- stay tuned!)

Photobucket

3. The Awakening Series by Charles Martin
Just finished these books- and I LOVED them- they have so much raw emotion and the writing will carry you away for hours. Amazing story line- will entertain both men and women.
Check them out!


Photobucket Photobucket

4. Yard Sales!
One of my most favorite hobbies... you never know what you will find! The season is starting again and I am giddy with anticipation of the treasures I might come across!

Photobucket

5. Garlic Parmesan Monkey Bread made by Bridgford Foods
Seriously, this bread is amazing & you can cook it in your microwave in 2.5 mins! It is sooooo good! We are keeping it stocked in our house ;)

Photobucket

have you started your FAVS yet? If not, join me! I'll see ya next Friday {or Saturday! LOL} with more :0)
Happy Weekend!
xoxo~ Zoa

5 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Love your Friday favorites!! I am just getting into yard sales and want to hit lots of them this summer. And that bread looks fantastic!!

Hope you're having a great weekend!!

Jill said...

I know what you mean about Pink Paislee! The new lines are incredible!

Marcie said...

I am anxious for the yard sales too, you never know what you will stumble upon!

Jill said...

PINK Paislee! *drools*

Yard Sales *drools*

Lots of great stuff! I can't wait until more yard sales open up around here!

Kaytee said...

Oh I LOVE yard sales!!! There were so many this weekend!!! My head was spinning!

Yes yes glittermist!!!!
It's so awesome, it deserves to be on someone's top 5 EVERY WEEK!!!

LOL!!!