Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Week 10 Contest Entry....

WOW!! We are finally here-
Week 10 of the Addicted Scrappers Challenge:
Last Scrap Addict Standing!
I can't believe I made it to the final 3!!!

Our last challenge was to use "ad-spiration" to create a page.
Other requirements include:
*use a transparent item
*use 3 different fonts
*use stitching on the page

Here is my creation-
I hand sewed the ribbon on the circle frame and the bottom border.
I gathered the ribbon as I sewed for texture & detail.
The flourish transparency is placed underneath the picture & sticks out either side.
I used 3 different chipboard fonts.
The ad-spiration came from the website:
http://library.duke.edu/digitalcollections/adaccess

Journaling Reads:
"For my 29th birthday, Caroline threw me a "Murder Mystery" party. We all dressed up as "clue" characters & Matt and I won the prize for "Best Dressed Couple"

Costumes Required!
Who: Zoa's 29th Birthday
What: Murder Mystery Party
When: Friday May 4, 2007
Where: Brian & Caroline Gay
5452 Ft Caroline Rd
Jacksonville, Fl "

The winner will be posted sometime later today- I will update with the results!!
Best of luck to the other 2 contestants:
Kim & Kerryn!
They have both done AMAZING work!!



2 comments:

Andrea said...

WOW!!! You do gorgeous work girl!! I loe this LO!! I just love that photo of you two!!! Adorable!!

BethieJ said...

CONGRATS Zoa!!! that layout is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Good luck with moving, still sending get that house thoughts to ya!!!
Have a GREAT day! Happy packing!!