Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Moments 2 Remember
November Kit:

"Happy Holidays"
featuring gorgeous double sided paper from
FANCY PANTS DESIGNS

Only $15!
HURRY they are going, going, going....


"Christmas Blessings"
features Julianna's pride and joy-
an American Girl doll that she got for Christmas last year.



I used glimmer mist on the naked chipboard and then dressed it up with
PRIMA crystals.


"All is Calm"
a picture of downtown Mayville right before Christmas


I used the new Making Memories Poinsettas
from the "Fa La La La La" line.
They worked PERFECTLY!!!





thanks for looking!!
More kit reveals coming in the days ahead!

2 comments:

melissa said...

These are great! How about I bring my pictures to you and you do them for me!!! Deal??

Glad to hear you are feeling better! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

HOLY....that is a cheap kit!! I love Fancy Pants...and I love that line of paper - gotta have it! Your layouts are soooooo pretty!