Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Monday!!!

Well this Saturday is National Scrapbook Day! How are you going to celebrate? My LSS is having an all weekend crop! I am very excited! I love getting together with other scrappers and seeing what they are working on! What are your plans for Scrapbook Day?

Here is what I worked on over the weekend


YELLOW & ORANGE Layouts!
I just love these two colors- especially in the Spring time!!



This is a picture of me when I was a baby that my dad took. His big hobby was photography when I was little and he even had a darkroom set up in our apartment! I have always really loved this picture!!




This is my darling baby sister, Ginnie & Me in St. Augustine, FL. last month. I went home to Jacksonville to visit my family & me & my 2 sisters spent a day in St. Augustine. We had so much FUN together!!


Well get scrappin & happy Monday!!

8 comments:

Leslie said...

Wonderful layouts! I am so into using orange these days too :)

Jenn said...

your layouts are great! I love the picture of you as a baby!

michelle said...

I love these colors, they just make me happy.

Hannah said...

What a cute layout! I just love those colors!!!! I've been using a lot of orange lately too!!!

Rebecca said...

Great LO's Zoa!!!!! I am going scrapbook shopping at all the LSS's for NSD! Hey what better way to celebrate then spending money for a good ause. HA!

Mel Place said...

beautiful pics of you and your sister.tfs

Jen Martakis said...

Your layouts are both gorgeous. You were a cutie when you were little. :) I'm hosting a few challenges at www.memorabledesigns.com for NSD and will probably do some site surfing also. :)

Unknown said...

awesome girl!!! awesome awesome!