Monday, April 21, 2008

Well it is Monday!

It is Monday... again! Today is a rainy overcast day here in Mayville, ND. We even had some thunder earlier! WOW! I haven't experienced a thunder storm since last summer. I love rainy afternoons, but until the last couple of weeks or so, we have only had snow since last fall. I am happy it is FINALLY Spring here!!

I am still applying for DT spots. I have entered a couple different "reality show" type contests. They present challenges every week and then there is an elimination. I think it will be really fun and hopefully I will get a lot of pages done using items that aren't in my comfort zone!

This past week I had to create a LO using 3 photos, paint & hand stitching.
I really had fun with this one! Here are the results:



For the same contest, I also had to create a LO based on a sketch.
Here is my interpretation of it:


I was actually pretty surprised to hear that 6 people dropped out between round 1 & 2! I guess maybe it was just too big of a commitment? hmmm. anyway- it will be interesting to see how far I can go. This week the challenge asks us to use fabric on a LO- this is a challenge for me! I have not done this in years.

Anyway- Happy Monday all... and as usual... Happy Scrapping!! :)

1 comment:

christina said...

omgosh those lo's are awesome. i love all the detail.

you are soooo talented gf!!!!