Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Weekend!

Happy weekend y'all!!
The high today in Mayville, North Dakota was 46*
Can you believe it?
It is cold!! We had to wear jackets!
I am thinking that the warmer weather is
DEFINITELY over :(

Well.... the cold weather makes me want to
stay home and SCRAP!
I have been working on Halloween pages this
week... that is a BIG deal for me.
I am HOLIDAY challenged when it comes to scrapping!

I will be posting the pages soon... stay tuned!

****
I want to share another PRIMA page that I made
this week:




I made this page using mostly Prima products for
Ching's cardboard challenge over at
Moments 2 Remember

AND!!
I am excited to announce
that Prima has put this page in their gallery!

Check it out:
Prima Gallery

YIPPEEEE!!
Anyway- have a great weekend :)

4 comments:

Jenny B in Indy said...

That is absolutely GORGEOUS, Zoa!!
I'm SO jealous you have a girl to scrap :)

Leah said...

46! I'm just not ready for that! We're still in the 70's during the day!
Lovely page!!

BethieJ said...

BEAUTIFUL Zoa! and CONGRATS On it being in the prima gallery! I am working on something and letting my INNER ZOA out with it! I will share this week! :) (see I can tease like you too~ HA HA!!)
have a GREAT day!

Kim, kimmy, kimmie said...

This is FAAABULOUS!!!