Thursday, October 16, 2008

Prima Ooh La La!

Prima Obsession??

Photobucket

Ok- so anyone that knows me at all,
knows my "affection" for Prima!!!
I am in love with everything they make,
and one of my ultimate scrapping goals is to be a
Prima Flower Girl!


Well a few weekends ago,
My dear friend, Melissa, and I went out into
the country to an antique/ juntique sale.
I found several FABULOUS Shabby Chic pieces-
including:
this fun corner cabinet!!
{actually measures about 6 ft tall}

It sat empty in my dining room for weeks,
as I tried to think of the perfect use for it.
Then, one night as I was laying in bed trying
to get to sleep- it hit me!
A cabinet full of Prima- goodness!
My dream come true!

Sooooo.... What do you think??? ;)
{and don't worry- there is still PLENTY of room for more!}

3 comments:

Jenny B in Indy said...

Oooh la la! SOOOO pretty!! I'm jealous of all those painterly petals and BLING! You lucky girl!!!

BethieJ said...

OHHH MY!! I am in LOVE!! That looks FANTASTIC girl!! What a GREAT idea!!!
LOVE the photos of your sweet Annie at the pumpkin patch! and I LOVE that idea of 12 on the 12th! I gotta check that out!!!
Have a GREAT day!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG, you're on Scrapscene!!!