Saturday, September 6, 2008

I'm Published! {almost!}


I am SOOOOO excited!
I found out a little while ago that

Scrapbook News & Review

is publishing 10 of my scrapbook pages!!!

I have never been published before-
so this is a dream come true!
I submitted several pages in their last page call,
hoping I would be asked for 1!
Imagine my surprise when they requested 10!!!!

The pages to be published are:
"August 2003"
"By The Sea"
"Annie"
"Popsicle Girl"
"Pony Farm"
"Kiss You Boo Boo"
"Crabby But Cute"
"Matt"
"Amber"
"Girls Just Want To Have Fun"


Please check out Issue 6

coming out on September 13th!!!

6 comments:

robin said...

congratulations!

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

omg that's soooo awesome!!!! you totally deserve it!!

Shirley said...

Congrats girl and 10 pages!! Wow!! This is awesome! I've bookmarked the site so can't wait to see your stuff!

MichelleStrachan said...

Holy Smokes! This is HUGE! Congrats!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Will get back over to M2R soon!

Mara Campbell said...

Congrats Zoa!!!!

You need to check out my blog, you won an award!!

Jamie Pyles said...

Congrats Zoa, your work is awesome!!!