Friday, August 15, 2008

Recent Pages

HAPPY FRIDAY!!! Anyone scrapping?

This first page I made for the August challenge over at
2 Scrappy Chix Designs
I found a great sketch by Becky Fleck (Page Maps)
that I used.
I love the way this came out- I used the July kit from 2SCD-
"Nesting" full of Chatterbox, Scrapworks & Prima! YUMMY!
There are still a few of these kits left- hurry over and get one!

Photobucket


This page I actually just made for fun!
I was in the mood to create a collage type page.
I absolutely love this pic of Annie-
so I started with that and went from there!
(and of course I threw in one of my
handmade ETSY flowers for advertisement!)





The last 2 pages were made with the
October Afternoon "County Fair" line!
I love how they came out!



Photobucket


Stay tuned for more weekend blogging!

I will have the DT reveal for 2 Scrappy Chix Designs!

and also


Info on the Countdown to Christmas Crop @ Moments 2 Remember!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

love all the pages girl!!! the laugh page is too too cute!

Leah said...

Beautiful pages! I've been scrapping while my girls napped and after seeing all this inspo I hope I can scrap some more tonight!